S2 Roll Offs and Refuse

What can or cannot be put in my trash can?

  • Trash that is excluded from being in the bin is Bricks, concrete, lead batteries, oils, liquid paint, asbestos and medical waste
  • For Fremont customers, grass and leaves are not allowed from April 1st through November 30th
  • Trash needs to be bagged
  • Wheels need to be facing the residence
  • Lid needs to be closed

How do I pay?

  • You can pay your TRASH bill online at trashbilling.com and use your web account # located on your bill
  • You can mail a check to S2 Refuse at 220 West Cloverly Fremont, Ne 68025
  • You can call in a payment to (402)727-6806
  • Pay at the office or use the dropbox for after-hours

Why didn’t my trash get picked up today?

    • Did you forget to put the trash out the night before? We might have been by already.
    • If there is a holiday during the week, your service will be a day late after the holiday, except Fridays
    • Your balance might not be current and your service has been suspended
    • We make mistakes and might have missed you. Just give us a call.

What happens if I have a broken trash can?

Just give us a call and we can get it fixed or replaced. 402-727-6806

What do I do if I need an extra pickup?

Give us a call and if we can pick it up we will, (may be an additional charge)

What do I do if I move?

  • If you are staying in the service area, call to let us know, you can move the trash can or we can move it for you.
  • If you are moving out of the service area, call us and let us know the last pickup date and see if you have a credit due to you or have an outstanding balance.

What if I leave the area for the winter?

Call the office and let us know your dates that you would like your service suspended.

What happens when I order services from S2?

  • We will give you a date that we will be delivering the cans for you chosen services.
  • We will give you your service schedule
  • We ask for your service address and a billing address.
  • You can go paperless by having your bill emailed to you.
  • You can setup auto pay over the phone by using a credit or debit card or a checking or savings account

Call us today! 402-727-6806

S2 Rolloffs, For all your Residential and Commercial Trash, Recycling, Grass waste needs.