What can or cannot be put in my trash can?
- Trash that is excluded from being in the bin is Bricks, concrete, lead batteries, oils, liquid paint, asbestos and medical waste
- For Fremont customers, grass and leaves are not allowed from April 1st through November 30th
- Trash needs to be bagged
- Wheels need to be facing the residence
- Lid needs to be closed
How do I pay?
- You can pay your TRASH bill online at trashbilling.com and use your web account # located on your bill
- You can mail a check to S2 Refuse at 220 West Cloverly Fremont, Ne 68025
- You can call in a payment to (402)727-6806
- Pay at the office or use the dropbox for after-hours
- This VIDEO will show how to find your Cust ID# and pay online at www.trashbilling.com
Why didn’t my trash get picked up today?
- Did you forget to put the trash out the night before? We might have been by already.
- If there is a holiday during the week, your service will be a day late after the holiday, except Fridays
- Your balance might not be current and your service has been suspended
- We make mistakes and might have missed you. Just give us a call.
What happens if I have a broken trash can?
Just give us a call and we can get it fixed or replaced. 402-727-6806
What do I do if I need an extra pickup?
Give us a call and if we can pick it up we will, (may be an additional charge)
What do I do if I move?
- If you are staying in the service area, call to let us know, you can move the trash can or we can move it for you.
- If you are moving out of the service area, call us and let us know the last pickup date and see if you have a credit due to you or have an outstanding balance.
What if I leave the area for the winter?
Call the office and let us know your dates that you would like your service suspended.
What happens when I order services from S2?
- We will give you a date that we will be delivering the cans for you chosen services.
- We will give you your service schedule
- We ask for your service address and a billing address.
- You can go paperless by having your bill emailed to you.
- You can setup auto pay over the phone by using a credit or debit card or a checking or savings account
What will happen if I place bags on the ground next to my trash or recycle can?
We will take bags on the ground for $5 per additional can dumped (NOT $5 per bag).
For instance, if you have several bags on the ground, it may take 3 to 4 bags to refill the can. For the additional dump of the can, there will be a $5 charge.
We ask that all additional trash next to the can be bagged and tied. Each bag should not exceed 25lbs in weight. This is for your driver’s safety.
Why was I charged for contaminated yard waste?
Your yard waste can should only have leaves and grass. Any other items thrown in will be counted as contamination and an additional charge will be assessed.
As tempting as it is, don’t throw anything else from your yard into the yard waste can. Flower pots, garden hoses, sprinklers, landscaping stones, etc… we’ve seen it all from the monitors in the cab.
Again… Grass and/or leaves only.
What if I have extra trash or bulk items that do not fit into a trash can?
Some items thrown out do not fit in a trash can: mattresses, couches, etc
In theses instances, call the office at 402-727-6806 for an special item pickup.
If you will have a lot of bulky items to throw out, call the office to inquire about a roll-off container to be order.